ReiBoot is a free boot recovery tool for iOS systems. When you are unable to do so from your iOS device through the iTunes app, the app can put your iPhone or iPad or iPod Touch in and out of recovery mode with one single click. ReiBoot for Windows helps you to recover your iPhone or iPad or iPod Touch from your backup file in the event of a downgrade or jailbreak failure. You can restore it to a working state if your iOS device is disabled, frozen, or your home button fails to respond.
System requirements for download ReiBoot Windows version
- Hard disk – 500 MB or above space
- Memory – a minimum of 2 GB RAM for optimum performance
- Processor – 1 GHz Intel Pentium processor or above
- Operating system – Windows 10/ Windows 8/ Windows 7/ Vista/ Windows XP
How To Install ReiBoot on Windows 10
Method 1: Installing App Manually
- First, open your Web browser, you can use Chrome or any other Browser.
- Download the installation file of Tenorshare ReiBoot for Windows from its official website.
- To download the application, you have to choose Save or Save. Most antivirus programs like Windows Defender will scan the program for viruses during download.
- After the downloading ReiBoot completed, click the .exe file twice to run the Installation process.
- Then follow the installation instruction for Windows that appears until completion.
- Now, the ReiBoot icon will appear on your Desktop and Click on the icon to run the Application into your windows 10.
Method 2: Installing App using Windows Store
- Open the Windows Store App, The Windows Store can be found on your desktop widget, or in the Taskbar at the bottom. It looks like a little symbol for a shopping bag with a Windows logo on it.
- Finding the apps on Windows Store, You can find the ReiBoot in Windows store using the search box in the top right Or, if you want to discover more apps that are available, you can pick apps, based on the popularity and featured apps.
- Installing the app from Windows Store, When you’ve found the ReiBoot on windows store, you’ll see the name and logo, followed by a button below. If it’s a free app, the button will be marked Free, or if it’s charged, offer the price. Tap on the button and the installation begins. Then you can click Open when it’s complete.
The latest version of Reiboot Download for Windows
Tenorshare ReiBoot for Windows 7.5.8 is now released as the latest version of ReiBoot Download for Windows. The download is available as Windows (32-bit and 64-bit) freeware from iPhone-based devices on a laptop or desktop PC. In addition to Windows 7 and Windows 8, for all system users, ReiBoot 126.96.36.199 can be used for free download on Windows 10 PCs. This iPhone recovery program can vary but typically works fine on either 32 or 64-bit installation on Microsoft Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 7, Windows Vista and Windows XP. This latest version of ReiBoot Download for Windows supports many languages including English. The authorization of this app belongs to the Tenorshare development team which introduced ReiBoot Windows previously.
Previous Reiboot Download Versions
- ReiBoot v188.8.131.52
- ReiBoot v184.108.40.206
- ReiBoot v220.127.116.11
- ReiBoot v18.104.22.168
- ReiBoot v22.214.171.124